> Use event OnDataSent to control the flow, and to avoid grow of
> TWSocket's send buffer.

That is impossible for random data, unless an extra FIFO buffer is used
externally to TWSocket.

Trying to understand how TIcsBufferHandler works, it appears to be
multiple 1,460 byte blocks (TIcsBuffer), with new blocks being added if
data can not be sent sufficiently fast.

So I guess the answer to my question is there is no flow control and the
buffers will just keep growing if data can not be sent fast enough,
until the application runs out of memory.

Angus