Hi again Wilfried!

Nice to hear from You!
I've now tried to have 'stop on exceptions' both enabled and disabled in the
IDE but with the same result: the trace "disappears" at the earlier
described line.

I'm thankful for all the help I can get so if it is possible for You to
investigate this I'm very grateful!
I sending the files to Your private mail.

If some one else want to test this please feel free to email me for the
files or do the following procedure:
* Open Your favorite demo of  MailSnd, MimeTst or
  MailHtml. (I proceed with MailSnd-demo below.)
* Add a new form with a button to the project.
  Write the following in the buttons OnClick method:
  begin
    SmtpTestForm := TSmtpTestForm.Create(Application);
    try
      SmtpTestForm.ShowModal;
    finally
      SmtpTestForm.Release;
    end;
  end;
* Click on the Delphi menu: “Project”-“Options”, and
  remove the SmtpTestFrom from the “Auto-createForms”
  list.
* Run the application and click Button1.
  SmtpTestForm opens and You can send one or many emails.
* Close SmtpTestForm and press Button1 again.
  SmtpTestForm opens but You can't connect...

// Henrik