> I've download this sources. But there is using TICMP component, which
> isn't
> included into ICS.

TICMP is not a component it is a class to encapsulate ICMP.DLL. It /is/ in
ICS. It is the base of the TPing component.

> But i'm talking about original ICS component TPing.

To give the whole picture: ping is an application of the ICMP protocol. This
protocol is handled by icmp.dll which is part of Windows. TIcmp class
encapsulate that DLL. TPing component is a component wrapper around TIcmp.

>http://www.magsys.co.uk/download/software/pingthrd.zip

You should really use that one, at least as a base for your own code.