Hello Arno,

> I would play with sligtly increased SocketSndBufSize and a BufSize set
> to something below like 16/8 and 32/16 kb. TWSocket's property
> BufSize actually is the block size and the amount of data copied into
> the winsock buffer in a single (winsock) send call.

Unfortunately the connection link is busy now and for the next days but
I will make more tests whenever I find time.

> Increasing
> SocketSndBufSize however also decreases the maximum posible sockets
> in the system (no problem if you don't need hundreds of sockets at
> the same time).

Basically I have dedicated machines for both server and client side of
my file transfer application so using some system resources is possible
if better throughput is gained. However as far as my first test shows it
   does not make much difference if I also increase the SocketSndBufSize
in that scenario. Increasing BufSize makes the biggest change.

/Tobias

--
NOA Audio Solutions Vertriebsges.m.b.H.    Tel: +43-1-5452700
Johannagasse 42/4                          Fax: +43-1-545270014