Dear community,

a critical situation forces me to implement a quick way for sending
mailings with ICS components (all other stuff out there won't work
properly, they told me). In fact, it is a rather simple scenario -
walking through a customer database and sending SMTP mails to some
customers, plain text and no HTML, but with one or two attachments (PDF
files). It should be accomplished using Delphi 7, and we've currently
installed ICS / SmtpProt v2.38.

We'd like to upgrade to the most recent version next week, but work
needs to be done right now :-(

Can someone point me into the right direction for completing the
required tasks by showing an example or directing me to some sample files?

TIA,
Michael