Hi,

I would like to install ICS for BDS2006 using C++.

I followed the procedure of CBUILDER 2006 in the Readme file.

I opened the following Delphi\Vc32\IcsBCB100.bdsproj

I then right clicked on the project and installed the components.

The components installed correctly and I also set up the path to point
to the *.hpp files.

Everything looks great until I drag a component like HttpCli onto a
form.

The program then goes haywire when I run it.

If I remove the component from the form it still stays corrupted when it
runs.

I did the same for Delphi/vc32 and it works fine.

Regards

Greg