> I tried to send a screen shot but it seems to big to send to the group.

Yes, the size of the messages are limited when posted to the list. When you
have large files (screen dump, source,...) then upload it on some server and
provide the URL. Or just tell people to request the file directly from you.

> Project .. faulted with message
> Access violation at 0x7cf918fae: write of address 0x00000010. Use step
> or run to continue.

When you run under the debugger, you should see the line where the error
occurs. To see the source lines in the component, I think BCB want the
component source code (*.pas) files added to the project.

You can also see the call stack to understand what's wrong.

Are you using runtime packegs ? If yes, please try without them (In
project/options/packages).
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
http://www.overbyte.be

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Gregory Pereira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ICS support mailing" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 3:09 PM
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Install ICS for BDS2006 using C++.


> I tried to send a screen shot but it seems to big to send to the group.
>
> Project .. faulted with message
> Access violation at 0x7cf918fae: write of address 0x00000010. Use step
> or run to continue.
> The program then jumps to some memory location when run again.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of Francois Piette
> Sent: 02 February 2007 11:45 AM
> To: ICS support mailing
> Subject: Re: [twsocket] Install ICS for BDS2006 using C++.
>
> > Everything looks great until I drag a component like
> > HttpCli onto a form.
> > The program then goes haywire when I run it.
> >
> > I did the same for Delphi/vc32 and it works fine.
>
> As I understand, it doesn't work at runtime. Compilation/link is OK.
> Could you please give the exact error message or exception which occurs
> ?
> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
> Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
> http://www.overbyte.be
> -- 
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be
>
> -- 
> To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
> please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
> Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

-- 
To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be

Reply via email to