Hello,

I have a need to create a Web Server to answer requests from web browsers.
So I have tried the WebServ example but I am not sure how to send requests
to it. Here is what I tried;

1- Ran the application on my windows XP machine and when I tried to start
the service on port 80 I received an exception stating the address is
already in use. (10048 error)

2- So I tried a different port (6080) and the service started ok.

3- So now from Internet Explorer I tried to connect to the service with the
following

http://pavallion8000/webserv:6280/

and I received a web page stating ;

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /webserv:6280/ on this server.

So my problem is I don't really know how to use the web server and would
appreciate if someone could explain to me how I should use it properly.

I may sound somewhat confused, and this is very true at this time.

Thanks

Mike