Fastream Technologies wrote:

> I did not understand what you propose to have a single wndhandler per
> thread with messages starting from WM_APP + 100--how to do it
> properly?

As we discussed yesterday, increase value of constant WH_MAX_MSG,
the higher the value the less windows will be created but performance
may decrease. An option to _force_ only one single window is not
available in the component. Initialize global variable GWndHandlerMsgLow
to change the base of allocated message numbers.

Why do you want to debug and tune all at the same time? Usually
I start tweaking (known) parameters once the app. runs stable
with default settings.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]