While I avoid threads in server applications, I'm writing a new tool that will
be contacting up to 100 remote servers (but only a dozen or so simultaneously)
and using telnet, HTTP and FTP to upload and download files and run shell
commands, and I think it can only be sensibly be done with threads.

I'm using ICS V6 and I know I need MessageLoop in the thread execute method,
and presumably, MultiThreaded=true, ThreadAttach and ThreadDetach for each of
different components, including FtpClient.ControlSocket and
FtpClient.DataSocket, or is any of this automatic?

Angus