I'm trying to provide a way for email to be sent from my application using
TSmtpCli and am having trouble understanding the authentication mechanisim.
In Outlook Express you just check a box "My server requires authentication",
you put in [EMAIL PROTECTED], you put in your password and it then works.  I
can't figure out how to accomplish this with the component, I'm not sure
which properties are used for what and what steps are required.  I've tried
to use the MailSnd demo but there's no place to put a password, I tried hard
coding it but no luck.  Can anyone help?

Db