> Éric,

> Since ICS works asynchronous a reconnect-timer should be started from
> event handler OnSessionClosed, is that the case?
> Also the best place to destroy the object is from OnSessionClosed as
> well.

But the OnSessionClosed event will be triggered if I try to connect to an
inacessible host?

I think that my actual reconnect-timer is bugged, because lets imagine that
I call the connect routine to make a connection, if the host is unavailable
it will take some time to return me a connection error event right? And this
time is more than 4 seconds.. but on my actual implementation I wait just 4
seconds before trying to open the connection again, and I don´t know if this
can mess with windows TCP implementation

Éric