Fastream Technologies wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I saw http://www.fastream.com/ics/httpclibug.txt already includes
> assembly at the bottom. Perhaps you can "recognize"?
>
> BTW, the last time I complained with exactly the same problem, Arno
> jumped in and told me he had a fix regarding buffers. Then I applied
> that and this is with it.

That was just a guess since my call stack in BCB 6 looked exactly like
yours. Finally I found a bug in latest ICS-SSL-distributed THttpCli
by debugging THttpCli in Delphi (see my post to the SSL-list), also
Bjørnar got his problem fixed. If that didn't fix your problem I'm
currently helpless since the call stack doesn't give me a hint were
to search.

BTW: Note that current ICS-Betas do not require my small fix!
     And it's Francois' THttpCli not mine ;-)

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]