I have some http-servers that work fine with ICS V5h
One server doesn't. It only works fine if I replace HttpServ.pas with the ICSV3
one.
I've checked both version of HttpServ.pas with WinMerge.
Most changes are the authentication that has been added in V5h and
wsoNoReceiveLoop is now a standard option, so I removed this from the server
code.
To get as close as possible, I added these defines:
NO_AUHENTICATION_SUPPORT, NO+DEBUG_LOG and STREAM64 (local only!)
Nevertheless, connection are lost and the server is not usable anymore.
Some connections have an asnwer deferring build in of approx 20 seconds.
It's no problem to place the HttpServ.pas V3 file into the same project folder
so that it uses this HttrpServ.pas by default.
Would this have an impact when I need to add SSL ?

Paul