> Can you better define what doesn't work ?

Very hard to find out : testing it locally is impossible, the servers need
other services, webservices and worldwide synchronized SQL-servers to work.
Testing it here localy would be impossible.
It's our gateway (I'm sure you know), but it's been extended a lot and
cannot work standalone anymore.
Every session on the gateway connects 6 Httpclients together on different
computers and if one fails, the session fails.

> Keeping old V3 is a dead end.
Maybe, but it rocks.
There isn't that much difference between the 2 versions though if you don't
need the authentication.
The most changes have something to do with the keep-alive connection.
Also keep in mind that all other components and units used are V5h

Paul