> Do I need to define NOFORMS in a thread when a blocking call (Http-Get) is
used ?

> I'm using it without in a thread and it works fine (using it 2 years)
>
> I need to exchange a lot of database connections to webservice connections
and the main thread doesn't need the NOFORMS define.
> I would need a lot defines and undefs otherwise

NOFOMRS has nothing to do with the fact that the component is used within a
secondary thread or the main thread. NOFORMS change the code in the
component so that it doesn't depends on the forms unit which is huge and can
make a program executable file much larger even if no form is needed
(typically in console mode program).