From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Wilfried Mestdagh
Sent: Wednesday, 12 September 2007 11:08 p.m.
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TWSocket Stop Listening After Certain Numbers
ofConnected Clients.

Hello Edward,

Possible you ran out of buffer space. Winsock use non pageble ram. The
non pageable ram can grow to max 1/8 the size of total ram. Depending on
traffic each socket need about 6 KB of it. And lots of other
applications uses that part of RAM also (all overlapped IO for example).

After all clients are disconnected you possible have all sockets still
in WAIT_STATE. That can be the reason.

Also be sure you hvae code in OnBgException and set CanClose to true. In
OnSessionClosd you can post a message to a custom message handler to
listen again.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz