Is there a example over how socketserver send data to several clients?

Thanks for your help. It is helping much.

Regards.> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 06:32:45 -0400> To:
twsocket@elists.org> Subject: Re: [twsocket] Over TWSocketServe> > > Time ago
that use the components ICS and I they like a lot. Now I > > have a new
challenge, to create a server of sockets, the clients are > > connected and
they are used their own thead. I do not find a clear > > example of how this
do. Someone knows some program of example and can > > help me?.> > Thanks by
your attention. Anne.> > Ha! Deja vu.> > Check out TcpSrv_2 and TcpSrv_3, these
are the multi-threaded demos of > the socket server. Demo #2 shows how to use
TWSocketServer in a > multi-thread implementation, launching a new thread per
client. Demo > #3 shows the same thing but using TWSocketThrdServer, which is a
> multi-threaded implementation of TWSocketServer, that manages the > threads
internally.> > I'm not an expert on these component, as I'm new to using it
too. > However, as other discussions on this list mention, depending on your >
requirements, multi-thread support may not be necessary, as the regular >
TWSocketServer is asynchroneous and high performance on a single > thread.
Check out then TcpSrv_1 for an example of a single-threaded > multi-client
socket server. You'll notice it is a lot simpler to deal > with, without the
risk and expense of thread synchronization, ans still > able to process
hundreds of clients concurrently.> > dZ.> > -- > DZ-Jay [TeamICS]>
http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html> > -- > To unsubscribe or
change your settings for TWSocket mailing list> please goto
http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket> Visit our website at