[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That's it! I just changed {$IFDEF DELPHI3} to {$IFDEF DELPHI2} and it
> compiled.

Fine, so most likely in both D2 and D3 a DWORD is mapped to a signed
longint. Since Delph 4 however it's a true unsigned 32 bit integer.
If you chang the conditional to "{$IFDEF DELPHI2}" it won't compile
in Delphi 3 anymore, I think you should simply remove the conditional.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]