Hello:
        I have updated the Wiki to include an explanation of the LineEdit
property.  I must admit that I didn't really pay attention to what it
did, and thought it was only transliterating backspaces.  Since I was
testing my server by telnetting from a terminal, this seemed like a
good idea.

        I think, however, that tab padding should be a function of the display
and not the transport, but I don't object it being part of the
component as long as it is False by default (which seems to have been
the intention).

        dZ.

--
        DZ-Jay [TeamICS]