[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> hi there,
>
> is there also such a known bug in smtpprot.pas ?

No known issues. Please check your code. An error is anything > 0!
This can be a winsock error code > 10000 or an SMTP error
code. The action to be taken depends on both current request
type and error code, read the RFCs for a description of SMTP
error codes. Also a reconnect should never be tried by calling
Connect from a component event handler but by posting a
custom message, in the message handler calling Connect is safe.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]