Dear List:

I am trying to set up an smtp client embedded within a c++builder program I
am writing.  I am not sure what to fill in several properties

Username:  the full name with domain or just the name, i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
just jon

Send mode:  not sure what mode to use

Share mode:  not sure what mode to use

Local address:  I think this is the [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Host:  I think that is the same as local address

Default encoding:  is each server bit specific?

Signon:  is that the mac address and how does one format it?

That's it for now.I may have questions later, thanx in advance