Hello Jonathan,

I don't understeand the first part of your mail, but the 'smtp component
not ready' is because it is probably already busy with a request. All
functions are async and return immediatly while the component will to
the job in background. So while it is busy yuu cannot do another
request.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz