I don't understand.

Indeed, if you launch two FTP Server with the same IP address server and the
same port, it can't be OK.

However, in this case, these IP addresses are all differents.

And on this server, 4 IIS FTP Server run on 4 differents IP addresses but
the 4 use the same port 21 and it's OK.

It's not OK for my ICS FTP Server.

Sorry but I'm French and I don't understand all in English.

Arnold.

  _____

> So I need to put another FTP server. So I've created an other address:
> 192.168.2.154 on port 21. But when I launch my soft (based on ICS FTP
> Server), I've "Error 10048 in function Bind - Address already in
> Use".

That error is rather self explantory.

> If I shut down all IIS ftp server, it's OK.

That's "as designed", on one interface/IP and port only one socket may
listen (in older windows versions it was sometimes possible to hijack an
already listen socket, however that's no longer possible in most cases).
In windows server versions you can create plenty of virtual interfaces.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]
 <http://www.overbyte.be/eng/overbyte/teamics.html>