Bjørnar Nielsen wrote:
> I'm using the THttpSrv in a thread, and want to catch the windows
> message to the server. How is this possible?

It's safe to use PostThreadMessage() for those custom messages,
however you must check for msg.Hwnd = 0 in your message pump
otherwise you risk conflicts with the message-ID numbers ICS v6
uses internally.

> My messagepump int the execute of the thread is like this:
>
> while(!Terminated && GetMessage(&msg, 0, 0, 0))
>
> {
>
>    switch(msg.message)
>
>    {
>
>        case WM_CUSTOM_SET_SERVER_SETTINGS:

[..]

> How can I catch FD_ACCEPT and other messages and get the receiving
> control for this message? I Use ICS V6 and don't understand how the
> TIcsWndHandler works. Does anyone have examples for this?

You could override the WndProc() procedure of a component and trap
FMsg_WM_ASYNCSELECT. Have a look at TCustomWSocket.WMASyncSelect()
for an example of how to catch FD_ACCEPT.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]