> I am using Delphi 5 with ICS 1.42. My application runs
> within a LAN. If a machine (say M1) with a TFtpServer
> component is receiving a file from a TFtpClient (say
> machine M2) and the LAN wire is pulled out then the
> TFtpServer never resets the connection.

This is fixed in the latest ICS V6 beta, there are now timeouts during
logon and sessions for inactivity.  But V6 will not work on very old
versions of Delphi, so you'll need to upgrade or add the same
functionality in your own application, it's not very hard to add a timer
that closes the connection on inactivity.

Angus