Hello,

I have a problem knowing when to delete temp files, the attachments to the
Email message;

Here is my Problem I am having.

=====================================
FIRST TRY
=====================================

(1'st Email)
(Trigger to Send Email)------>Class Fucntion to Send Email.
                                            Event Mail Sent -->Delete Temp

(2'nd Email)
(Trigger to Send Email)------>Class Fucntion to Send Email.
                                            Event Mail Sent -->Delete Temp

My problem is that the File List (TStrings) is LOST or not initialized since
it is not STATIC;

=========================
SECOND ATTEMPT
=========================

I have recently changed the CLASS Structure to not use Class Functions;

But there is a problem: How do I know when to FREEandNil;
freeandNil(Jmail); // MAIL MIGHT NOT BEEN SENT AT THIS STAGE!!!!

//SEND AN EMAIL
JMail := TJEmailer.Create(nil);
JMail.sendEmail(bodytext,'Alarm!',attachList,JpegImagesPath);
freeandNil(Jmail); // MAIL MIGHT NOT BEEN SENT AT THIS STAGE!!!!

procedure TJEmailer.MailServerRequestDone(Sender: TObject;
  RqType: TSmtpRequest; ErrorCode: Word);
begin
IF RqType = smtpQuit then
begin