Hello Wayne,

1.) TSmtpCli works asynchronous! Any method call returns immediately,
regardless whether the request has been answered yet or not. Later
when the server response is received OnRequestDone will trigger.
That's the place to check for errors and to control program flow.
2.) The internal file list is empty when the e-mail has been sent.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]