Hello,

I´m having a strange problem with ICS
On our architecture we use TWSocket client components on separated threads
because of lengthy operations so our main thread will not be blocked, but we
are having such a strange problem, when our software tries to connect to an
invalid host name (like the string "test" or "abcabcabc") it will block the
main thread for some seconds until the component receives the reponse of
invalid host, is this behaviour normal to block the main thread?

Thanks a lot!
Éric