Hi!

> Does the ICS FTP Client support SSH ?

No, SSH is not supported by ICS. I don't know of any SSH implementation
based on ICS (or any other Delphi library) so most likely you will have
to implement it on your own.

> We want to use ICS ftp client in a secure mode. And the secure mode must be
> SSH (not SSL).
>
> If it's ok, how can I do or does a sample exist ?

I would suggest to do port forwarding using Putty (see [1]) on the
machine where the ftp client is running. Then you could use the standard
ICS FTP client inside of your application by connecting to the forwarded
port on the local machine instead of the remote port.

Regards,
Tobias

[1] http://www.cs.uu.nl/technical/services/ssh/putty/puttyfw.html

--
NOA Audio Solutions Vertriebsges. m.b.H.   Tel: +43-1-5452700
Johannagasse 42/4                          Fax: +43-1-545270014