> Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:55:51 +0200
> From: "Francois PIETTE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [twsocket] Windows and events
>
> Never noticed such a behaviour, but I have no KVM !
> What you tell make me thinking that the issue could arise from calling the
> message pump from your event handler. Don't do that.

Hello,

this doesn't depend on the KVM or USB keyboard. There are definitely
other trigger for this effect as well. I simply can't nail them so
easily down like the USB keyboard. And: I don't call the message pump
from this event, I double checked. I also don't call SHowMessage or
MessageDlg.

Greetings

Markus