Hello,

I  have  an  application (EXE file without sources) that listen UDP on
port  1812  and  when  it  receive data, it send an UDP paquet back to
sender with same source 1812 port.

I  have to do same application but I get exception "already binded" if
I   use  MySocket.LocalPort:=1812  to  send  paquet  back,  if  I  use
MySocket.LocalPort:=0  it  works  but  on  the  other application will
simply ignore the paquet as src is not 1812 (this is the way it works,
I cannot change this).

So question is : how to force UDP port source when sending it whenever
this port is used by a listener socket as the other application do ?

May be thru sockaddr_in structure ?

Regards.