Hello Angus,

OK now I understand, I'll try this immediately.

I  remember my very first UDP application (I already made some without
any  problem)  that  was  based  on  "User Made" ICS's website section
called  "ICS  NetFind"  from Sven Schmidts. And he used TWSocketServer
and since then I always used the same way too.

I  don't  remember  having  read any information about this in any ICS
documentation/FAQ but thank you for this explanation that is important
to keep in mind.

regards.

ARMSL> No!!

ARMSL> TSocketServer is designed for TCP, not UDP, it listens on a port for a
ARMSL> new connection then transfers that connection to a new socket for each
ARMSL> client.

ARMSL> UDP is connectionless and only supports one client at a time, so there is
ARMSL> no need for a new socket for each client, you just reply using the
ARMSL> listening TWSocket.

ARMSL> This probably explains all your problems, TSocketServer is still using
ARMSL> the listening socket, but you trying to reply on a different socket.  You
ARMSL> need to removed TSocketServer from the project, replace it with TWSocket
ARMSL> and sanity should prevail.

ARMSL> Angus