Hi,

I am using ICS in my project, but this is not ICS related.

I would like to ask you guys how I can kill a thread created in my main thread,
from the main thread itself.

If the created thread becomes unresponsive due to ADO operation not returning -
not got to the bottom of that one yet, can I kill the thread and have it clean
up after itself, so that I can start again and create a new thread?

I know, I need to get the the real issue, but when the damn thing jams up at 9
minutes past midnight, I just want to kick start the process and get on with
some sleep.

A pointer to some tutorials will do for now.

Thanks,

Andy