info2004 wrote:
> In my thread (I know, you don't need threads...), in the execute
> procedure, should I call WSocket.ProcessMessages, or
> WSocket.MessagePump?

TWSocket.ProcessMessages processes pending messages once and returns.
You should call TWSocket.MessageLoop instead since it waits for
and processes messages in a loop. Sending message WM_QUIT breaks the loop.
Do not use TWSocket.ProcessMessages or TWSocket.MessagePump in a loop,
that would slow down performance and result in high CPU use.

> Are they the same? If not, what is the difference?

No, TWSocket.MessagePump is a method that either calls
Application.ProcessMessages or TWSocket.ProcessMessages depending
on define "NOFORMS" or your custom message pump if event OnMessagePump
is assigned.

BTW: All this stuff has been moved in ICS v6 to TIcsWndControl.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]