Hi all!
Today I faced with strange behavior in my simple FTP program: if I perform dir
listing adn then try to get a file, RETR is sent and then 15 sec timeout and
error 550. When I download file without dir listing, all is OK.
Digged to the code and wasted some time, I understood that after Socket.Close
all its properties are returned to defaults, also including Socks server
properties! So when I connect DataSocket 2nd time it doesn''t have any idea
that it must use Socks. Am I supposed to reconnect to server for each
operation, or to set Socks properties again and again for every file download?
As I see, solution is to reassign fields in TCustomFtpCli.DataSocketGetInit,
but imho there is more logical not to clear them on closing.
Hope you''ll fix that.

--
Best regards, Anton