> that encourage people to use the OpenSSL library. I hope
> those who worked on ICS-SSL could shed some light...

Beside the huge effort it would take to implement the SSL
from scratch, do you realy believe that any home-grown
solution, written by non-experts in cryptography could be
more secure than an open source library that is standard in
unix world, with contributers like IBM etc.?

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]