Maurizio Lotauro wrote:

> I added a new internal variable FDelaySetReady (boolean) as flag that
> the SetReady must be called when the whole SendStream is sent.
> Some places changed so:
>
> =>            else if ((FStatusCode = 401) or (FStatusCode = 407)) and
> =>                    FAllowedToSend then
> =>                FDelaySetReady := TRUE
>            else
>                SetReady;

I think your code works fine. But since the above check is done at 7 places
I suggest to call a little procedure instead, what do you think?

procedure THttpCli.CheckDelaySetReady;
begin
    if FAllowedToSend and ((FStatusCode = 401) or (FStatusCode = 407)) then {
09/26/08 ML }
        FDelaySetReady := TRUE                                              {
09/26/08 ML }
    else
        //SetReady;
        PostMessage(Handle, FMsg_WM_HTTP_SET_READY, 0, 0);
end;

Is there a reason I'm not aware of why this check is also required when
FRequestType = httpHEAD?

--
Arno Garrels