> this is my client need, he want private FTPS server so only
> customer that have the client program can access his server, and
> block all public ftp client,

This can be done very simply in various ways.  For instance, you can have
the client encode a password including the time and date (UTC/GTM to
avoid time zone issues) and have the server reject the logon for a
mismatch.  The latest V6 FTP client and server even handle One Time
Password encoding for you.

Or you can do something similar with the Client command after logging on,
and not accept any commands until a challenge has been passed.

Angus