I'm just finishing internationalisation of the FTP client and server, and
thought the following client test against Ipswitch WS_FTP Server quite
interesting (at least for non-English speakers):

> LANG EN
< 200 Default languages set to EN
> LANG FR
< 200 Les langues par défaut sont FR
> CWD /pub/simtelnet
< 550 Répertoire /pub/simtelnet introuvable

I have added LANG to our server since it's required by RFC2640 -
Internationalization of the File Transfer Protocol, but have no plans to
support any other languages, unless someone offers translation of the
server messages.

Angus