Arno Garrels wrote:
> Fastream Technologies wrote:
>> When? Did you check other units as well and test the bcbssl12 package
>> under bcb2009? Please clarify.
>
> I checked it recently, however in the meanwhile a lot of work has been
> done, so the BCB packages may not be up to date.
> And indeed, Angus removed OverbyteIcsFtpSrvC.pas yesterday and he
> seems to have forgotten to remove it from the CB packages.

Sorry, he removed OverbyteIcsFtpSrvC.pas previously in revision 223
Nov. 16th and changed some CB packages except
OverbyteIcsSslBcb110Package.cbproj.
I suggest to check the repository log, any little change get's a revision
number, you can easily compare the revisions from there and much more.

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]