Hi,

I  have some experience with such project (I personnaly have a project
for  house  automation  witih  HA7Net  1-Wire  Web  interface embbeded
module) and I/O controls.

The  way  to do it is to use ICS for HTTP get/put/post and RegExp unit
like  TPerlRegexp  (or  DOM  inspector unit) for parsing the retrieved
datas.

Each embbeded Web server module has itw own sepcification so there is
not "good unit" to provide.

Regards.