Hi,

I have tried to do what you said but in the OverbyteIcsWebServerDemo, when I
set the template folder and then try to browse the contents of the demo html
links, I get 404 errors! Could it be because the demo is outdated?? Have you
noticed the ssl http server demo does not support templates/virtual html
creation?

Regards,

SZ