Hello Anton,

Don't worry. You don't have to do anything on the 'would block' winsock
error. TWSocket deals with it.

when OnDataAvailable fires, just try to receive all data. When Receive
return 0 or -1 then just exit the event handler.

-1 is error (don't worry), and 0 is if the peer has closed.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz