Anton Sviridov wrote:
> Arno Garrels [TeamICS] wrote:
>> AFAIK no, only if you do not read all available data OnDataAvailable
>> will trigger again.
>
> Arno Garrels [TeamICS] wrote:
>> Thus calling Receive multiple times
>> in a loop in on DataAvailable would not work properly.
>
> *embarrassed* how these two statements combine? Why several Receives
> should cause troubles?

Have a look at this demo, if you think it's usefull I can add it to the
repository.
http://www.duodata.de/misc/delphi/ics/IcsV6-7BinaryClientServerDemo.zip

> And another question. Is TWSocket.RcvdCount value reliable, i.e. if
> it = 0, then there is really no data in the socket?

As Wilfried said, generally it's unreliable and slow, hence it should be
avoided, I personally turn on option wsoNoReceiveLoop mostly.

--
Arno Garrels