SslContext1->SslOptions = TSslOptions() << sslOpt_NO_SSLv2;
is the same as what I did, isn't it? I do not want to take the default
values by using the,

" = TSslOptions()" part. I just want to reset the values I am interested in
with this line:

SslContext->SslOptions >> sslOpt_NO_SSLv2 >> sslOpt_NO_SSLv3 >>
sslOpt_NO_TLSv1;
(removes the three options and then...

let's assign the actual values:
 HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions >> sslOpt_NO_SSLv2 >> sslOpt_NO_SSLv3 >>
sslOpt_NO_TLSv1;
  if(!useSSLv2)
   HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_NO_SSLv2;
   if(!useSSLv3)
    HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_NO_SSLv3;
   if(!useTLSv1)
    HTTPSSLContext->SslOptions << sslOpt_NO_TLSv1;
What's wrong with this? My client says he disabled SSLv3 and TLSv1 from
browser options and that's how he says he tested whether the SSLv2 is
disabled as that is the only option left for the server and client. Is this
how to test it? How would you guys test it? Can you test the ICS demo with
Firefox/IE?

Regards,

SZ