It works fine on other servers and systems, so this one is just odd.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org] On
Behalf Of Matt Minnis
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 14:46
To: 'ICS support mailing'
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Error trying to connect to FTP

Here's a clue:
Telnet connection to FTP worked.

As I walked through I got to this step:
list
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.
425 Can't open data connection.

So something is blocking traffic... grr... shouldn't have anything installed
that can do that.

What on Windows Server 2003 can block the FTP dataport?
There is no firewall or antivirus installed, Windows firewall is not on
either.

Matt