From: twsocket-boun...@elists.org [mailto:twsocket-boun...@elists.org]
On Behalf Of A Drent
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 5:50 AM
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: [twsocket] installing ssl

Sorry, I have posted this before, but have not a solution yet. I have a
new
engine and installed Delphi fresh. I opened package
OverbyteIcsSSLDel100package.bpl and hit 'install'. Then I get the error:

Undeclared identifier 'tsslbasecomponent' in OverbyteIcsSSLSessionCache.
If
I do a right mouseclick / find declaration the
component is found in overbyteicswsocket.pas. I had same trouble on my
old
engine so I must be doing something wrong? the other package (w.o. ssl)
does
compile and install.

albert

signature database 3702 (20081218) __________