Eddie Shipman wrote:
> I took the SSLFTPCli demo application and set everything up.
>
> However, everything works but the client gets no responses when I do
> a LIST or STOR.
>
> WS_FTP Pro works perfectly, straight out of the box when I set the
> Trusted sites.

It probably uses passive mode or knows the public IP address?

> Any ideas as to why this may be happening?

The problem with active mode and SSL is that the router can not
exchange the local IP address of the port command with the public IP
as long as the control connection is encrypted.
I think there could be added a property to the TFtpCli which sets
the public IP to use.

Have you tried passive mode yet?

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]