I am just starting to use ICS and having problems with the demos.  My problem
is with the HttpGet
demo program.  All works ok if the target Url domain is ok and the file exists
on the site, but if I make
the filename invalid by adding a letter, I get an Exception thrown in Delphi.
Similar problem if I alter
the domain by adding a letter, I get the Exception.

I don't understand this, as I am running in a Try/Except block.  I also have an
OnRequestDone
procedure coded, which I made to check for status code 404 (indicating document
not found).

What simple error am I seeing please?

Martin